Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Dancer's Update

Hi Readers,

My name is Heidee, and I am one of the ten dancers preparing to go on tour with TeeBoDans. I am excited and grateful to be a part of this project! I met Stephanie when I transferred to UALR in August of 2012. From the beginning, I have enjoyed the challenges presented from all of my technique classes. Stephanie's modern classes in particular are high energy as is her choreography. I knew early in the spring semester that she was recruiting dancers for her project, "State of Being," but I never thought she would be calling me into her office asking me to join! Needless to say, I was thrilled and accepted immediately.
This tour will be my first time to visit New York. However, my nerves are remotely settled because this group of dancers is not only incredibly talented but also a joy to work with.


Only nine more days until we load up the vans!

No comments:

Post a Comment